How can I start a money remittance agency in the UK?

You can do that by going to FCA’s website and then applying for a Small Payment Institution (SPI) License. The SPI license is the entry point towards starting a money transfer business. Here is a small 2-minute video I made for those interested in knowing the difference between an SPI vs an API (API being […]

Read More