Yes, however, there is a slight difference between the two. A license is required nonetheless.

Alternatively, you can become a reseller (better read as Agent) for a company that already has all the legal requirements fulfilled. If your business would be online, then you need a money service business as well as a Money Transmitter license in all 49 States. Whilst it may sound like a gigantic task, your best approach would be to partner up with companies in all the 50 states.

See this video for a better explanation of what the difference and MTL and MSB.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.